Voor nederlandse versie zie kolom links
- optimum and convenient sample collection using a special brush
- proven maximum sensitivity and a semi-quantitative result
- high specificity distinguishing between members of the Microsporum and Trichophyton families
- unique expertise (see About Us)
- speed: testing and result on the day of arrival; result by email
- competitive price
- for veterinarians and professional animal keepers (shelters, catteries, breeding facilities etc) with a Chamber of Commerce registration number
- a set of 8 brushes (with return envelopes) is provided upon request (€ 10,- ex VAT per set, outside Netherlands within EU € 15,- ex VAT)
- monthly invoicing
- when deemed necessary, an experienced veterinary microbiologist provides advice regarding the interpretation of the result or the treatment
- in the case of an outbreak, we can assist the veterinarian in drafting a control plan and the planning of efficient progress checks
Send a message with your practice/business name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Do not hesitate, call or email us.
tel +31 341 268930
VdQd strives to produce accurate results. However, VdQd can not be held liable for direct or indirect consequences of its results nor for inaccuracies due to errors in its laboratory or its administration.
The content of this website is not legally binding.
See also 'Terms and Conditions' in the left column.